T is for time with loved ones be it family or friends.
T is for talking and talking of years gone by and how this holiday was celebrated in the past from last year to 200 years ago.
T is for trash, ok, I know this one is weird, but it is a bit complicated to figure out what to do with all the trash that comes from this feast.
T is for time-out from our regular schedules to reflect on our God given heritage.
T is for Target and the day after sales!
T is for treasuring the fun the holiday brings.

2 comments:
How could I forget Target! I feel SO ungrateful! Don't think that will stop me from going on Black Friday though:)
I love Target, too! I won't have anyone to go with though. :( I will have to be thankful for good Target sales later.
Post a Comment