Thursday, January 14, 2010

How About Groundhog Day?

I thought it was time to change my blog. I like the groundhog and it will be his day soon so I thought I would see how everyone felt about groundhog day. It is relatively unnoticed by most. I enjoy winter so I am usually anxious for him to see his shadow or is that vice-versa. It is too late and I am too tired to remember which is which.

This year, however, I am a bit more anxious for spring than usually. I have big plans for a garden and am anxious to be able to get outside earlier than usual. We will see how much I actually get accomplished. I hope the boys will be eager to help. Kelly is good to help with outside work, too

So leave me a comment and let me know how you feel about Mr. Groundhog and what your spring plans are looking like.

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love it Mom! You are so terribly clever. It is an almost unnoticed day so good for you. It is his shadow he sees for 6 more weeks of winter. If the rest of them are as mild for us as the past couple of weeks I won't mind. But I am sure we are due for some more snow! I love spring because I love all the newness and greeness. I am looking forward to planting flowers again and maybe the grass in the other half of the backyard!

Rachel said...

Oh, look how cute Mr. Groundhog is. I like him. I would like to love on a real groundhog. I'm not sure how much a real groundhog would like me loving on him though :)