There is an old saying about nothing being certain but death and taxes. I think that there are indeed other things more certain that those. One of these things is Jesus coming back to claim His children. During this Easter/springtime I can't help but think about His return. In Scripture we are told that He is risen! He is no longer here. We know that happened. There were eye witnesses and first hand accounts of seeing Him alive! What a miracle! Victorious over sin and death!
But it gets even better because Scripture also says He will return just like He said and the dead in Christ shall rise first and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with Him in the clouds. Oh what a glorious day that will be! Let's continue the celebration by looking forward to His second coming. He will return and that's for certain!
Into the Unknown
6 years ago

4 comments:
I should not blog late at night. The title should read More Certain than That
You know you can edit it, right? Call me and I will tell you how! You should blog late at night- what a beautiful post! I need to remember that one certainty can carry me through every other uncertainty in life.
Makes our life struggles seem to petty compared to eternity, right?! Thanks for the great post!
oops, should have read, seem "SO" petty, not "to" petty. I have no excuse either because it's morning. I just didn't proof read.
Post a Comment