I hope that someday when my kids or perhaps their kids get a picture of Rob and I when we were younger they will look at it with fondness. My prayer is that we will have fulfilled God's plan for our lives. He has given us so many special blessings.
Today, this very day, God has given us a brand new grandson! Thanks be to God! What a delight. The pictures are grand and he is beautiful! I would love to hold him, snuggle him, smell him and delight in who he is. I pray for the Lord to be able to claim him as His own someday. I am a bit sad that I can't seem him right now, but the Lord knows the desire of our hearts and grants them in His own timing.

2 comments:
Well Grandma, perhaps a trip to Robyn's might lead to a little hop over the Louisiana border to check out that new grand baby in person?! He sure is beautiful. Thank the Lord for Facebook because the pics came up quickly. I wish he were here, but at least his mom AND dad are with him :) Love ya!
I am bummed that we couldn't make it for Gram's 70th. I do remember being at her 50th, though. That makes me feel sooo old! I am glad that she had a good day and everything turned out well. Maybe since we couldn't plan a super surprise for your 50th we can cook up something great for your 70th- although maybe a little before then!:)
Post a Comment