Every few years when we move there is a definite time of growing and stretching, soul searching and waiting. Waiting for new relationships to develop, waiting for the Lord to show us where He would have us work, watching for needs and new opportunities.
Life is as busy as ever, but in the midst of it I must be still and know that He is God. Is there anything too hard for Him? I think not and especially when it comes to His children. Oh how He loves you and me. I must remember to "Be anxious for ..............nothing, .....

2 comments:
I hate that part of moving. I am praying that you will find a fantastic church soon. At least being cold is better than being burning hot, right? And you have a fireplace in your bedroom! So romantic, until the kids come to sleep in there!:)
We've also been sincerely praying that you will find a church home, and begin making friends. We're hoping your new co-op will bring you many opportunities to meet people.
About the heat......stop working, and hang out on your bathroom floor so you can suck up that radiant heating. Here's to praying that gets fixed SOON.
Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment