Monday, October 12, 2009

The "Boston" Trip Report

We are all having a great time on our "Boston" trip. I have thoroughly enjoyed the falling leaves, the colors, the floating, the crunching beneath our feet. We have been to three of the four continental states that I had not ever seen before. Only one remains and I hope that I will be able to see that one tomorrow, Lord willing.

We have been to three National Park sights. The history of this country is amazing! God can be seen in so many of the things that went on during those times. Many of our forefathers were so sensitive to the leading of the Spirit. I am so thankful for this.

We have saved the Boston area for last. We still have one more day until the conference begins.

It has been very interesting to try to make the change between the two time zones. We haven't been getting in bed too early or getting up too early either. It has been nice not to have a strict time schedule to keep.

Mom is doing well with the boys and Katy. I hope this lasts through the entire week.

Thank you to everyone who is praying for us. I so appreciate it.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Nina - So glad you are having fun and enjoying the scenery. I'm sooo jealous. Take pictures and post them so we can all enjoy the beauty vicariously! Be safe and have a blast. Love ya!

Ann said...

I love the East Coast!! I am so happy you are enjoying it and having some R&R.

Robyn said...

How many ways can you say "JEALOUS"! I am glad you are having fun. I am betting the girls are too. One day when I am as old and rich as you I hope to make the same trip;) Love Ya!

Clare said...

I am glad to hear from you! I have to echo everyone else: jealous! All of us girls should go together and you can show us the sites.:) Have a wonderful time enjoying it and remember: now you can sing the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" because you HAVE been to Boston in the fall!:)