Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's the thought That Counts or is it?

I was thinking about all the things I am so grateful for this holiday season. My mind immediately jumped to all the things I have yet to complete. So while "thinking" all of these things it suddenly came to me that I haven't mailed my seasonal cards. Perhaps I should call them this because I seldom ever send them at Christmas. I sometimes get them sent out by New Year, but not this year unless I stay up all night. Nah, I don't think that will benefit me and my family won't get excited about me doing that either.

So, I thought about sending them. I even bought pictures to send in them. I actually did this twice because the first ones were messed up. Did any of you know that if you use red-eye removal on someone's nose that it actually shows up as a brown spot? If you knew this why didn't you tell me, it would have saved me so much trouble. Also I would perhaps have gotten my holiday, seasonal cards mailed, but perhaps not. However, I have thought about it and if it is really the thought that counts...........maybe not.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How about sending out cards in August? That way you can include all your summer activites in your letter, and there's no Christmas rush to compete for your time! Just a thought! Oh, and since it really IS the thought that counts, I LOVE my seasonal card and picture you intended to send - simply gorgeous :)

Inspired 2 Smile said...

I'll keep checking my mail in eager anticipation. Nice to know there's something soon to be on its way that doesn't require me to respond with a check.