Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Fun

Christmas is such a busy time! My goal this year was to do something special with the little guys each day. So for fun on one of our days I bought a puzzle for the family to do. The puzzle has 300 pieces which sounds especially challenging for kids, but not so much for 3 kids, 2 teenagers, and 2 adults. The really fun part was that the puzzle had big pieces for kids and smaller pieces for adults! We didn't realize it until it was all put together, but one-half was big pieces and the other half was the smaller pieces.

We all had a good time working on our "sections" of the puzzle. We thought it was such a good idea that the puzzle had the two different size pieces which made it really great for doing with the kids. Today we went and bought several more for more winter, indoor family time.

I am delighted with the winter weather we are having. I would love about 10-12 inches of snow or more, but think I am going to have to wait awhile on that.

If I don't make it back to blog before Christmas then I want to wish all of my friends in blogland a very Merry Christmas. Isn't our God so great to have done such a wonderful thing for us and then allow us to "CELEBRATE" in the finest of style.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

See Nina that's your problem. You ASSUME you won't get back to your blog before Christmas. You should say I WILL write another blog before the 25th. Why don't you use those hours between midnight and 6am when you're just laying there comatose?! :)

Talk to you soon - Happy Shopping -Love ya!!!

Inspired 2 Smile said...

What fun! You'll have to let me know where you found such a puzzle!

Lisa said...

For anyone interested I found the puzzle at Fred Meyers, but when I wanted more for another time I saw them at Target. They are called "Time for Us" puzzles by Milton Bradley. Our choices have 300 pieces.

Grace said...

Merry Christmas to you, Lisa and to the rest of the family. :)