Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Would Love to, but

I would love to be finished moving, but we are still trying to select a company.
I would love to have the rooms in the new house all arranged, at least in my head, but I am not very imaginative.
I would love to be able to sleep in, at least on the weekends, but that hasn't happened in so long I literally can't remember when it happened last.
I would love to have all my pictures in some semblance of order, but that would take so long and be so boring.
I would love to spend a week with each of my kids, doing whatever we want with no obligations, wow, wouldn't that be fun.
I would love to have thought of a very exciting, wonderful, thrilling blog to post, but it is so late no thoughts would come to me.

So here is my latest update in the moving progress: No, our house isn't on the market yet. Yes, I am still getting rid of things, but not very quickly. Yes, I have been packing, but have so much more to do. I am praying for a very successful next few days. Time is of the essence now.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Maybe once you get settled into your house you can spend some time with the kiddos exploring your new city :)

I'm sure it's overwhelming right now, but once it's finished you'll be so pleased at how productive you were! And we KNOW you'll be productive :)

Robyn said...

Mom, your aspirations were so sweet! I also wish I could slow down and just spend time enjoying my kids, but life gets in the way! Maybe I can help organize furniture when I get there, it is very stress relieving to me. I have done it 4 times since Steve left;)

Clare said...

You sound like a Mercer Mayer book! Could've, would've, should've. Why do we have to be forever stunted in wanting to do things we can't and NOT wanting to do the things we should. I'm sorry I can't be there to help! I will be praying for you... And who says quality time can't be had while packing boxes? Aahhh, the memories!:)