It is a good feeling that now perhaps I can focus on our home. I even had the girls help with menus today so we can establish order again. I am excited.
Life has moved quickly this summer. It has been terrific with many wonderful memories. I truly hope that things will slow down with fall so close I can almost smell it mmmm! I have seen falling leaves and changing colors. I know it is coming. I want to take a few minutes/days to enjoy it all.

5 comments:
It's sad that summer has been so busy for us this year that we're looking forward to fall just so we can 'relax.' For me though, routine is very relaxing, so I'm awaiting fall so we can get back into some sort of routine.
I'm starting to feel like royalty with my calendar booked out 6 mos to 1 year in advance. That's just WRONG!!! Calgon, take me away! Wanna come?
I can't say that I am sorry that the beginning of summer flew by. But now that Joel is home I wish it would slow down a bit, instead it is just going faster!I will think. "Oh I have a month to do that", then it seems like three days later I only have a week! My mom always said time goes by faster the older you get... I must be getting old!:)
OOPS! The title should read "fleeing" and not "flee". That is why I should not blog late at night.
Nina, you can go back and edit your title if you want to - but if it's any consolation, we knew what you meant and we all concur that summer is fleeing far too quickly!
Hey Nina,
Thanks for the tip. I thought I had tried that but evidently in this case, the second time was the charm.
Post a Comment