Following the lead of my blogger friends, I am picking up the Thankful List with the Letter D.
1. Daughters: I am so very thankful for all of my dear daughters. They are such a source of joy and encouragement. I am delighted and honored to be the mother of all five of them.
2. Dark chocolate: It is my favorite and I am so glad it is finally in vogue and not so difficult to find. If you add caramel and nuts it becomes a true delicacy.
3. Dads: I have been very blessed to have 2 in my lifetime. My biological Dad who passed away when I was 19 and my other Dad whom mom married the same year I married my husband. Dads are dependable and true defenders of their daughters. These two men have truly set an example of how my heavenly Father truly cares for me.
4. Dinner: I am thankful for family dinners. It is the meal we always try to eat together. We like dining out or dining in, but I may have a little trouble being thankful for dishes especially dirty ones, although even those mean we much have had food in them and for that I am grateful.
5. Days of Praise: The devotional book that I use to daily focus on The Word.
That's my 5 D's. Someone pick it up with E.
Into the Unknown
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love our 'thankful letters' theme, but I feel sorry for the poor sap (probably me) who gets stuck with x and z. Might see a few made up things.
I didn't know Kate had a blog. She never tells me anything. Dagummit!!!
What a cute, cute list! What a good thinker I am! Also loving the new wallpaper. I have to post soon.Hate it when I get out of the loop. Who's taking "E"? Robyn doesn't want it so it falls to Kelly or Lisa Dawn! See you all in blogworld!
Post a Comment