Ok, I know it isn't, but if it was then I am abundantly blessed with it. I have thought of so many ways to get out of doing what I am supposed to be doing which is getting the house photo ready. I even worked in the garage today! That is desperation at its finest.
I am not one to wish my life away, but it will be nice for me to look back on this blog when the moving is all done and see that I survived yet another move. I think I will try to take one day at a time, just accomplish what I can find the energy for and move on from there. Oh dear, did I say move in that last sentence, see I just can't get away from it.
Thank you all for those encouraging words from the last blog. Now in order to encourage myself I am going to try to list a few things that I accomplish concerning this move. Today I put away some winter items, I sent about 6 more bags of give away to my car, I have begun to make a list of things to go into boxes for storage, and I have begun to collect boxes for that purpose.
OK, at least I did a few things and after all tomorrow is a new day. I'll keep you posted! Literally!
Into the Unknown
6 years ago

2 comments:
I'm just sad that I can't be your goodwill... I'm betting some of those bags contain some pretty nice goodies!
As a list person myself, I love to be able to see what all I have to do AND what all I've done. It's a great feeling to cross off another line on the list. Sometimes I even add things to the list that I've already finished, just so I can instantly cross them off, and make myself feel better.
PS.....My 'word verification' for this comment has the word list in it.
Post a Comment