Tomorrow is the big day for me. I am off to the oral surgeon. I have been having jaw problems for over 1 year now and I finally have an appointment tomorrow! I am a little nervous. There are just a few reasons why: I don't know where it is and I get turned around in a paper bag. I don't think the answer will be simple, it will be complicated and drawn out and expensive. Did I say expensive? Oh well, the Lord knows all about it. It is my prayer that it can be taken care of without too much difficulty. I truly am trying to be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let my request be known unto God. Thanks to you all for thinking and praying for me.
3 comments:
Leave early, and turn up the GPS volume. And don't let them send you home without some of the good stuff. There's no sense being in pain when we have quality class III narcotics at our disposal :)
you miss my blog, i tagged you 3 days ago... and oh, i like your latest post... :)
I know exactly how you feel. Things that "normal" people take in stride put me in a dither. I always make sure I take the number of the place I am going so if I get lost I can call for directions, or at least to tell them I will be late. I will be praying for you.
Post a Comment