Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Have Seen the Goodness of the Lord

I have seen the goodness of the Lord many times in my life in ever so many ways. I am thrilled to report that I have seen it once again in the life of Abi (the little girl in my prior blog). Her Dr. feels that the bacteria is under control. She was scheduled for more surgery today, but none over the weekend. She is still in a drug induced coma, but the prognosis is certainly looking up. Please continue to pray for her. God has been gracious. As soon as she is healed they will begin looking at reconstructive surgery for her face. Hallelujah to the King of kings! God says in the Bible, "Is there anything too hard for me?" I know there isn't. Please pray for complete healing. Abi's parents have asked for prayer for their testimony to the many who are involved in her care and those parents around them whose children are also very ill.

Thank you for allowing me to share this "burden" in this way.

2 comments:

Inspired 2 Smile said...

Praises resound! Thanks for the update.

Clare said...

I am so pleased to hear that things seem to be improving. The Lord is always faithful... just not always in the ways we expect.