This blog will be quick, but not painless if you can feel the pain of others. Many of you already know that we are praying for a 13 year old girl who was suddenly stricken with a "disease" that has gone out of control in her body. She has been put in a drug induced coma where she has been for the past several days. Today her entire family was called to come from all over the U.S. which we all know is not a good thing. Please pray for all of them. Her parents are missionaries in another country and they were all home on furlough. The "disease" is some type of bacteria which is destroying her tissue and she repeatedly faces surgery to have the dead tissue removed. There is so much about this that I don't understand, but I know God does. I know He cares and I know He is faithful. Right now I am clinging to what I know and trusting God. It certainly puts my "difficulties" in perspective.
2 comments:
It is beyond comprehension that the Lord can provide peace in these types of situations. Oh, I am so thankful that He knows, and not only that but He cares more than we do. We are praying and I know the Lord will give the perfect answer.
Please update. I'm praying!
Post a Comment