Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thanks for the Fun!

I wanted to write a thank you blog and thank all of you who are making fun comments to my blog. It is such a pick me up to sit down at the computer at 11:30 p.m. and have a "tiny" conversation with each of you about things we might not discuss in the course of everyday talking. I am a little sad this week contemplating one of my good friends' upcoming move away from me. I have moved so many times, but it never gets easier to leave old friends OR to have them leave you. So, thank you to all of you who are helping to keep me entertained and distracted. I am so grateful to the Lord for all the wonderful people He has brought in and out of my life. He is such a great and mighty God! I want to thank Him, too. I think I'll go do that right now. Good night! Thanks again for your blogs and the comments to mine. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't blogging fun? Don't you wish everybody did it? Wait, I think that's a rip off from a Dial commercial!

Have a good night and we'll see you on the desert side of the state :)

Clare said...

Getting a comment is almost as good as going to your mailbox and finding a "real" letter! I love it to- thanks Otter Dawn!

Keck said...

Hey Mom,
I understand how you feel with our friends leaving. Hopefully it will not be us next. But if it is we will always have our friends to keep us up-beat in our sad times. Love Ya Boss,
Keck