WOW! My first actual blog. Do you like this big writing? I feel like a Kindergartener so I thought the font fit well. Nearly every day I learn a new computer lesson. Last week I learned how to add a file to an e-mail (thank you, Kelly). Today we are blogging, I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow holds. Kelly is a wonderful, patient teacher. Too bad, her student is a little set in her ways.
I actually created a blog so I could comment on other blogs which have really blessed my heart and made me smile or brought tears to my eyes (like the picture of George all wounded from Ramblings by Robyn).
My other lesson for today was from the Lord during my quiet time. I was prompted to begin a Journal of Praise which I know will be an encouragement to me and a blessing from God.
Isn't God so good to allow us to learn each and every day more and more of His love for us? I wonder why it is that some days we just don't receive it so well.
Into the Unknown
6 years ago

5 comments:
Hi Nina - love the name of your blog. Supposedly we all learn something new every day, so I'm excited to read what you've learned. I love it that you have a blog, and that Clare, & Robyn have started one. Becky S. reads my blog, so she'll be able to find yours through mine, and I'm sure she'll be excited.
If they (or you) feel so inclined, your girls could start blogs too and that would be a ton of fun for Grams and me to keep up with them.
Can't wait to see your next entry. Lots of love to you all!
Mom!
I am so excited that you got a blog, I know we talk on the phone. But I have to be honest and say I am constantly on the internet so it is a much better way to connect. I loved everything you wrote on your blog. I cried because it made me really miss you. Tell Kelly thanks so much for helping! Love ya~Me
I am so excited that you have a blog! You have such a talent for writing-maybe that is where I get it from? :) I think it is great that we can all keep up with each other now, we have a great little blog circle! Don't let it be another "to-do" let it be something fun! Love ya, Clare
Clare is definitely right. I love our little blog circle because it's such a fun way to stay connected without having to respond to numerous e-mails. It does make me miss Clare and Robyn like crazy though. Even Cory commented the other day how much he missed them. It was fun the year we were all in my home town...a bit crazy, but still memorable :)
Hi Lisa! I found your blog through Rachel. In fact through Rachel I could find your whole family ;o) How fun is that?!
I look forward to coming back and hearing your life lessons. Welcome to the blog world.
Post a Comment