Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today's Life Lessons

WOW!

There are so many things to do; so little time. Today brings a new computer lesson. Last week I learned how to do an attachment (go ahead and laugh, I meet three women yesterday who said they can't do that and they don't pay bills online!). I am constantly being challenged to adapt new skills to keep up with not only the fast moving technological world but also my grown children. I really developed this blog to be able to post comments on the blogs of others.

So, my life lesson for today was twofold. It began this morning during quiet time when the Lord really prompted me to begin keeping a Journal of Thanksgiving and has continued with my longing to create a blog to keep up with those I love the most. It is my desire that along the way I can encourage them to Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength so that other things will fall into place and our treasures will be "stored up" in Heaven.

If you wish to look for grammatical error in my blog, feel free. I am sure you won't have to look far. Perhaps, you can let me know and I can learn a few more grammar rules that I never knew existed. I honestly think that in today's world grammar is like so much else; anything goes.



I look forward to now being able to comment to others and hope to hear a few comments of my own. Thank you for indulging this Menopausal Mother.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Never let anyone make you feel bad about your lack of computer savvy. My internet died yesterday and I was completely at a loss as to how to restore. I fully believe the Lord got me back on-line because I don't know what else would have fixed it. If we all share what we know with each other we will be miles ahead of everyone else!

Robyn said...

I think you must have missed the line on my blog where it took me over and hour to set the blasted thing up! I guess your apples don't fall from your tree, but the older we get the more we don't mind it! Love ya~Me